sabato 6 novembre 2010

My travel to Portugal: Oporto & Lisbon pictures



Though I would have equally loved to go to the seaside with my friends this summer, we opted for a less relaxing but surely memorable sightseeing holiday in Portugal. We spent 2 days in Oporto and 3 days in Lisbon. Both cities are fascinating, though quite different, and I was really glad to be able to eat fish everyday. The food was good and really cheap everywhere but especially in Oporto, where we could also have a taste of the famous Porto wine. During our stay in Lisbon, my friends and I also had the chance to visit the small coastal city of Cascais and see the beach.
It's definitely a holiday I would recommend, though maybe not in August, when it's way too hot to be walking around all day.

I took at least 200 pictures but most of them were unfortunately quite horrible. I seriously need to polish my photographic skills before the next journey!









Inside the Casa da Musica










Belém




Cascais

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento